Jan 18, 2010

Things I Love!

I have mastered the Chocolate Chip Cookie!!!

3/4 Cup packed light brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 Cup (2sticks) butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla
1 Egg
2 3/4 Cup all-purpose Flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 Cups Chocolate Chips (+ or - as much as needed)
Preheat oven 375 degrees
Bake for 8-10 minutes
!!!!!!!ENJOY!!!!!!!
---------------
The Bachelor

-K- I don't necessarily LOVE it but I am definately hooked on it every season. I guess I will continue to waist two hours of my life every week on unrealistic expectactions and some crazy cat-fights.
------------------------

*AVATAR*

We saw this in December and I am still amazed at how good it was.
Highly recommend watching it!!!
------------
HIDE & SEEK

This may seem very odd and child-like but it was the funnest night we have ever had!!!
We played Hide & Go Seek for 4 hours in our little house.
If you don't beleive me that is was fun TRY IT!
Make sure you turn the lights off and cover the windows so there is no light in the house.
NOTE: Game will only work if adult mind is put aside  It is fun to act like a kid once in a while!
------------------------------------------
My Husband

He truly is a
Amazing
              Kind      Caring
     Smart     Pasionate
Hard Working
  Selfless      Determined
HUSBAND
                                                      .......love you Ry

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey, Byron said you forgot to put good looking :) Cute post and I'm craving one of your cookies right now!

    ReplyDelete