The Engagement Story:
On May 2nd, 2009 it all started as a girls night out to dinner with the Hall girls for Ryans mom, Debby and his sister Brittneys Birthday. After a delicious meal at Johnny Carinos, we headed home. All the boys were together that night watching a movie and when we arrived they all scurried home and of course Ryan just sat there and waited. :) We finally got up to leave and as we were getting in the car Ryan says, "My dad did a big scavenger hunt for my mom tonight for her birthday. Do you want to go and follow them?" (While driving the LONG way home) I of course said, "NO, that is not our surprise it is for your mom not US!!!!" While pulling up to the Halls house there was a note on the door that said "Follow the Light". The road was lined with white bags with candles in them. After some convincing I finally agreed to go on this fun little scavenger hunt. The bags lined the road that led behind Ryans house back into Cordon Park. We get to the park and see a ton of bags on the grass but I think NOTHING of it, being the ditz I am. Ryan points out a bag at the top of the slide at the park and so we head up to the top and I look inside and there is nothing in it! I then after a little while, turn to look down and as I was turning there read MARY ME?!!!!!
Holy crap was I surprised!! I think to myself um....is that really how you spell marry me? Marry with only ONE R? (as seen in the above picture) I turn around and there is Ryan with the ring box opened and everything was bliss from then. I of course said YES!!!! But I was totally convinced he had not asked my dad yet. But he of course did it without me knowing and it all worked out!!
Holy crap was I surprised!! I think to myself um....is that really how you spell marry me? Marry with only ONE R? (as seen in the above picture) I turn around and there is Ryan with the ring box opened and everything was bliss from then. I of course said YES!!!! But I was totally convinced he had not asked my dad yet. But he of course did it without me knowing and it all worked out!!





No comments:
Post a Comment